金曜日, 1月 06, 0018

Tiramisù

Tiramisu in Italian means, "pick me up," if you are feeling down maybe this famous Italian dessert will do the trick.

I'm not a big fan of unbaked deserts, even though my first cheesecake is an unbaked one (recipe from Joz) (~_~); I've always had this thing for the sinful but beautifully decorated cakes in those fanciful cake shops.

I saw Tiramisù being made on 美食大三通 off TVB8 just now and found it to be quite easily done as compared to Joz's cheesecake ;p kekeke

Dont even think I'm gona make a tiramisù just coz CL has done it before ok!

Just for kicks, I'll try to do it sometime this week ;-)
*Can see all tke katongites siam n off their HP n 1 even move house!* Muahahahaha
Just maybe, I would follow this recipe or another...

Interesting would be where to get the Marsala wine? Guess would be a sweet desert wine and should be the x-factor which was missing even if you had Kahluar in the tiramisù.

Someday when I'm crazy enough I would shut this blog down... Until then just let me be crazy =)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム