火曜日, 2月 13, 0019

"Wouldn't it be a resounding yes?"

...in a familiar tone as i came out of my lift-while holding open e door for tis poor lady,she seems like cringing from fear...well ppl always hv tis feeling towards me so its ok :)

Who knows tis familiar voice spoke out n i turned ard - ah karen koh, she still looks so lovely,flowing hair,perfect complexion n ice cold eyes.she doesnt look like a day older since sec 1? Lol yeah she's just as old as i am =X hohoho

Just maybe someday i'll catch up w her :) since we're sec sch mates lol

I doubt she'll even be bothered...she's e ice queen n she's super snoobish-only mixing w e elites?lol i remember 1st time she saw me when i moved in,she has tis stunned look-she might look e same but i've "matured" muahaha aka uncle liao la lol

K k i'll be nice when i see her next,nope i wont be mean n ask her how many guys hv she divorced - prolly alot =x me bad @@

Nvm bah, on my mind now is dinner tml...who's on for it?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム