土曜日, 4月 04, 0021

A beautiful mother

a beautiful mother, all women are beautiful especially when caring for
their child..

the love in her eyes n e gentle manner in carrying her child, I guess
her child sld be only few mths old..

a lady offered her e priority seat on e mrt n she took it

she was wearing a light purple blouse n her hubby was wearing a brown
n white stripe polo/t-shirt.

e moment I saw her walking into e train I felt an overwhelming sense
of admiration n time stood still while I observed her...

I can't help staring at her gentle manner n caring gaze on her child
as she sleeps.. I wanted to take a pic of e scene but I hesitated as
it is rude n I didn't wan to disturb e happy family :)

it was only a short trip n they alighted at lavender mrt...


Sent from my iPhone

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム