土曜日, 4月 16, 0017

No money, no honey, no net, no blog =(

Soory ppl, trying not to biatch abt my life or such n worst thing of all is to post abt me work life @_@
 
Well anyway, I wasnt able to blog the last few days due to my switch at home failing me =( so no net for the whole family =( worst case, stupid SMC's local support keeps me on never ending hold -_-" so i've got no idea where's the outsourced support located at... Looks like i've gota take some drastic measures if i wan my network to recover soon !!!
 
But if u think things couldnt get worser, it did... right after my switch failed, my work required me to do some migration which was done, but i had to stay throughout the night as standby in some cold datacenter, unable to sleep n cant play games nor watch movies =~~(
 
So i was like owl the next morn, after dumping in 2 x kosong for supper, 1 x vegetarian meal for breaky n 2 x kaya toast on another breaky session, anyway i was like bloated n hungry at the same time, with eyes burning n dragging myself around the place wishing to sleep!
 
Alas, torture is just beginning, more waiting the whole morning, cant sleep n more application team flock in, sorry no coffee for me. Heck why does network ppl have to stay around when there's really nothing for us to do except stare at apps/system team.
 
Soory no cuties nor yandaos for even me to eye at!
 
Anyway i managed to escape from hell at around noon, thinking i could go home, shower up, feed n maybe snooze abit or kick the Gay dog's arse since he knocks off at 3pm... So tt's wat i did, showered, feed but sleep deluded me -___-"" <<< i really looked like tt ok! For the whole afternoon.
 
Next day, barely recovering from lack of sleep the whole team was promptly called in URGENT to the data center... why? coz a power outage occured -___-"" ok none of my business but everything's down, redudant power etc etc, i was late as usual ;p walking into a room full of not so pleasant eyes whom were like majorly irritated by yesterday's migration n now we all have to deal w recovering from power failure -____-"
 
Even now, i'm stuck at the stupid data center, not my fault, nothing's down... Just being here for mental support for a colleague who's in-charge of a stupid xerox printer, they've been at it since this morn. btw xerox's local support SUCKS BALLS!!!
 
I was like shocked my guy is still here, after i left at abt 6pm, he's here cold alone n worst part no dinner yet!!!
 
So no choice la, me came down in cab w fry rice paradise lor n typing this blog in the cold data center x_x
 
Well, hope things turn up all the better over the week end n such =) hehe
 
btw i just got my new mistress ;-)
a swanky PSP ;p
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム