金曜日, 9月 02, 0017

Explosive?!?!

*Yawnz* Dead tired... Its another September again. I dread this month of the year, yep my b'day coming soon liao n i've gota find some excuse to siam n not celebrate my b'day w ppl ;p hehe

But this year round its different. I'm thinking of asking my colleagues over for a small gathering before the actualy day la... but alas seems like i've gota change of plans liao.

Dog, Bat n now paul are seriously thinking of going Macau from 16 - 18.
I need time away from everything here. We need a serious break!

I wont say much abt wat happened this evening outside KSC la, those whom are there know n hopefully settled everything liao n are on the road to recovery lor.

I really hate it when one of us is missing on Oct 23rd lor.

Anyway all of us is stressed la, so as tempers flare hor i did hope all of us would do some mindful thinking before blowing up the next time lor.

Ya I'm still trying to coop with my past ok! hehe but she wont let the matter rest la =(

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム