土曜日, 9月 10, 0017

Back to the old skool...

How's work? Dreadful...
Really? Really bad!
How come? Didn't really do much work...
will u pls wake up? Nah, I'm now occupied about another redhot lady ;-)
Who is it? Hmmm...nah...nothing much to say since most prob I wont be taking her up...
??? Ignore me...myself talking out loud ;p
u nv give me attention huh ???
u nv treat me nice... wow !!!
u nv buy me oinky.. @.@ I'm lost... Ladies 1, Me 0

Ermmm... really lost le... where was i ah? Oh ya! hehe Meet Bat @ Bugis lor ^_^
Fav haunt for us liao... n u know where i found him? At the Arcade...

A place I haven't really been back to since Playhouse days while I was still at Informatics ???

Hehe how nostalgic looking upon the rows of SF2 and players challenge their skills against each other with a 50cent coin =)
Ahhh... the sound is really deafening ok! Less than 1min n my left ear hurts x.x
We came back again after dinner, to find the place filled with old aquaintances from the Rayman days...
Literally all the die hard players of SF2 whom refuses to grow up? lol
Nah there's even one whom brought his wife n kids along! w00t

We dont know names... but the faces are forever in our minds...

Something I read off WaiWai about the really cramped state of their railways hehe ~_~

A real estate agent adds: "When I came to work one day, everybody was laughing at me. I didn't know why until I took off my suit and found that on the back there was the image of a face that looked something like a death mask.Somebody's make-up had rubbed off on my suit when she's was pushed up against me in the train."

Sounds horrid eh? Especially when u know alot of women these days put on tons of make up every morn ~_~ hehehe
I remember my elder sis joked about her sec sch principal whom have such thick makeup that if anyone gave her a tap on her back, a whole mask would drop off! haha

Ahhh... the sound of speeding electric motors... I can hear the nice sound over the loud volume of class 95 while i blog...
Yup its an electric dyno for sure! Doesnt have the sputtering sound of gas turbines.
Hmmm...its really strange, as the guys of SG Drifters usually go Kovan or somewhere else... I still love RC cars ;-) hehe

Another something which i did do... when i had the chance...

Yeah molo go natas n then go JB in the evening! Hehe who wana join? keke

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム