木曜日, 9月 08, 0017

Tough day amist resting...

Aint feeling well for the whole of today man... getting old ~__~ sheesh, bio clock's screwed

Slept thru the most part of the day dudes. May have slept total of about 8hrs but it was really very very broken sleep.
It wasn't really easy, ppl keep calling me n SMS'ing me, hounding me like a pack of wolves going for the kill

WTF i got no peaceful rest at all, keep thinking of her n no word from oinky
Keep having this migraine which never ends. No matter how many cold or warm showers i take, it just never fades...

There is no escape online, a question awaits me, "if u got a gf now....are u willing to settle down"

Wa lau...Early day n i've gota answer such a heavy question...Ok it isnt really that early... about 3pm? but i just woke up =~~(

I like the other message i got...

"u have 2 routes:
1) if u tink u can give her happiness & future, GO ALL OUT...
2) if u tink u can't, then get out of her life..."

Routes le! Me undestand ;p static or dynamic? Ermmm... ya i understand routes. But this is another DIFFERENT type of routing! ~_~ *headache*
Why is there no sugar coated bullet like "3) Escape n hide till the holocaust blows over?" hehe that i would really like!

Why are the gers around me so 恐怖... ~_~ all like presssuing me for answers that i don't like to ans eh le~!~! Mummy~!~! ;p~~

But deep down i've already got the answers, Its just that i dont dare to face up to them.

For my ex, I just wan u to be happy. Its time u moved on. No use holding on. Time waits for no one, find one you truely love n whom truely love u.
I dont wan u to rebound into another r/s which u would only regret later. Find better memories for u n those around u.

For Oinky, I also wan u to be happy n would support u in watever u do. It doesnt really matter if u dont tell me things or how u feel. I wont intrude.
You needn't feel guilty. I feel just heppy being the clown, not expecting anything from u lor hehe. I just wana see ur sunshine smile everytime! That would be enough for me...

For me? Hmmm who got cheapest ticket go Shao lin ah? hehe I wana go there n eat those delish beancurd dishes le! Yummy stuff on NGC kekeke

Nice... lucky none of which were sent to me by AB man! keke
Else i would really be hounded by him or again brought out onto his pirate ship! ~_~"

No word, no SMS, no anything... longing... at last a single SMS =)

Listening to Hoobstank's The Reason on Class 95.

2 件のコメント:

1:30 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

Don't think so much. Do it. Think later. No one can break down wat is love, or logically explain it.
Just be happy man.

- Pineapple (aka AP's partner in crime)

 
2:01 午前 に投稿, Blogger kook さんは書きました...

Ong lai u the best la! But hor i must have my own life la =) hehe

Let me find myself first lor...

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム