金曜日, 9月 09, 0017

Lost myself for a while...

K la dont rub it in le peeps, i know i let the situation go abit overboard liao la
Sorry lor ppl, so time to stop this skirt chasing endeavour liao =)

How come i just only realize it leh?

Well one day kena chided by melody n then by Paul-Frank isn't really that wonderful lor, then class 95 had to talk about "Things to do after becoming single... join a club... go gym... be a volunteer"

Only then I realize I've been really really foolish lor

I still got alot of other things I wana do, like get a car, get a career, get out of sg, get a life!

It just suddenly made getting a mate become so much smaller liao...

Sorry to those great ladies I've hurt before lor.
I dived head on into the r/s without thinking abt my own life before u all.
And after gaining the r/s, I was not able to maintain it because I lost myself, my own life.

I've got so many great friends around whom care abt me =)

Nope u all dont come act blurr ok! I wont jio u all out on my b'day to kena sabo eh!
Divert ur attention to 15th Sept ok! ABL is not in town, leaving AB so lonely...I'm so lonely ;-) muahahahaha

Ladies thanks for the words hor!

"slap u ah! Cant u stop dreaming?"
"u're an enigma... so self-absorbed tsk tsk... u think too much already la"

~_~ they sure are fierce hor! lol
I'm seriously suspecting they love to abuse me le! Help~!~!

I need to find my own life before I find myself a mate lor.
Thanks for letting me know that!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム