月曜日, 10月 31, 0017

I'm not stupid!

Burr... getting cold in Beijing now, daily temp is around 3 - 17 degrees!
Air is cold, but more deadly is its BONE dry ok!
 
Imagine airing wet laundry in the morn n by afternoon its all dried up liao! lol
 
Life in Beijing is really cold in authumn, I wonder wat is winter like! ;p
 
At last I managed to climb the Great Wall of China! Muahahaha at Ba Da Ling.
Solid ok! The cold wind really drives into the bones!
 
Think of it this way, I'm wearing my trusted jeans, 1 t-shirt, the long sleeved turtle neck from Nike warehouse from BNE n my go-everywhere wind breaker!
 
Like tt also kena defeated by the chilling winds! lol
Had to go buy gloves at the base of the wall, which turned out useless hehe
 
I'll post pics up another day after i consolidate all of them from my colleagues keke
 
Side note, things were progressing not so well with her lor...
 
To be continued, hands too tired to type now =(

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム