水曜日, 11月 02, 0017

In a mess...

I duno what she wans, I'm lost wih my stars...directionless and dont know what to do next
I forced a hard question down to her, she resisted and was avoiding the question
 
Is it really that hard to answer me?
 
"Where do i stand now?"
"simple qns to u leh nt to me le"
 
She's avoiding...
 
I pressed on more...
 
"can u tell me?"
"u nt standing leh ... u sitting"
 
-__-" Still running away from the ans i wan...
She didnt wana ans me when i asked her the question, she didnt need to ans that one, i understand
This time round she didnt give me an answer but instead choosed to cuddle up with the pillow
Motionless, hiding like a little ger... like a kid afraid of the sounds of thunder during the storm
 
Anyway she let me know i'm a close fren to her n there's "weak signal" for me
What does it mean? I duno...dont wan go think abt it
 
Why must she care so much about what i'm going to do?
Sorry i'm not used to so much care n concern, please dont give me any and give it all to the rest
There's so many more ppl in this world whom needs and want ur care n concern, but not me
 
My choice, my mistake, my life.
 
I dont wana hurt her or anyone else for all that matters.
 
There's no right or wrong in what i'm doing, just differing views

4 件のコメント:

11:47 午前 に投稿, Blogger Jonathan Wong さんは書きました...

Bro, my 2 cents worth of comment.
If you love her, you should not "I forced a hard question down to her, she resisted and was avoiding the question" Try not to put the one you love in a difficult spot. :)

 
10:46 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

a girl like her not worth it. pretend pretend and playing hide and seek with you.
trying to make you heart itch then avoid to answer your question, who do she think she is man...
wake up la, you think she worth it or not... if she really like or love you then wont make you keep guessing, she is jus trying to play hard to get...

 
12:02 午前 に投稿, Blogger kook さんは書きました...

Dudes chill la, bro wrong choice of words hehe i said "forced" but its not really force as in using force or threatening her la...

chill u think i would use such low-down methods eh meh? ;-)

At most is i would say dont tell i dont talk to u lor ;p
or something like tt la

@Anonymous She's not tt bad la...
I'm now trying to get her out of my life lor =) I need more frenz to help me out here...

U know like after so much good food in Beijing too much cholesterol in ur blood, so come back SG need to work out liao ;-) keke

@my 3 angels sorry, i'm wrong...

cold turkey,
kook

 
2:53 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

pardon me from saying this, by the way she react, she is damn bad lor. not bias against she or girl, but girls nowadays like to lpay hard to get. jus when u think u got her, she will jus avoid.

SHE is BAD.....

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム