木曜日, 11月 03, 0017

Walking in the cold

Letting go is really hard lor, but i would have to do so someday la.
Today is a really horrible day, having to go through all that not once, but twice.
Made her angry n appease her n than made her angry again... This time round I'm not making any effort to appease her liao
Gona let her be lor, she doesnt need my attention, care or concern, I dont wan her to care or be concern about me
 
Her life is hers, I'm not gona be part of it no more. Gona treat her as a colleague...
I dont even wana be her close fren. I'll let her secret die together with my memories of her
 
When dinner came, I didnt wana go. She pestered me in this sweet little girl voice, but i did not sway.
Alas my other clleague who's leaving molo had to pull me along sort of his last meal in Beijing
I had to give him face...
 
I brought them to a steamboat joint, all the while avoiding her, trying to keep away from her.
I guess she knows, coz all the while when going out i would stick w her, just to keep her company.
 
Not anymore...
 
It was a torturous affair, my colleague who's leaving knows what's going on
 
After dinner on the way back, my two colleagues went ahead walking in front while she stayed behind
Oh man...why cant she just go ahead n leave me alone?
 
I purposely walked slow, very slow. I'm tired of walking fast for the day.
She walked just abit faster than me. I kept going slower...
She kept waiting for me in front...when i reach her, she walked besides me like waiting for me to talk with her.
 
I asked her why she dont wana walk w the rest, she said she cant see them ahead.
I just maintain my silence n let her walk abit faster than me, lapsing me...
 
 
This continued till a particular spot, i told her go ahead the rest is just infront, i wana walk slowly...
 
This happened throughout the journey back, i wana abandon her, but i couldnt bear it...
throughout after, I refused to talk or acknowledge her and maintain silence... gazing on nothing in particular...
 
Walking to her n letting her lapse me when she started walking again...
 
This happened till a particular spot where it got dark n i lost sight of her around a hump
i quickly walked faster n saw her on the other side before i resume walking slowly again...
 
She told me the bushes were too dark n scary and waited for me there...
 
I ignored her n just walked on, this time round she did something unexpected n perculiar.
She trotted just beside me, keeping close... looking at me, hoping i would notice her prescence?
 
Its like a girl whom knows she did wrong n have this guilty thing wanting u to forgive her...
 
I continued ignoring her, through-out.
 
Even when we reached the room, i just dump her there n took me ear piece to go out to walk somemore
 
Winter is starting soon...It would get colder, so take care n keep ur self warm...
When my boss comes back next monday I would be able to totally ignore her liao.
 
My life, my path, my way.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム