土曜日, 11月 26, 0017

Guys night out... AKA keep the hens at home ;p

Nasty title eh ;> Hahaha everyone would think a guy's night out would mean babe watching or out getting wasted at some water hole ;p
 
Its been a really long time since I was out with just the guys... No gers =) really sweet.
Anything goes, no barrier! kekeke
 
But venue had to be somewhere near Geylang! Hahaha
It immediately raised some eye brows ~_~ especially with the woman folk la hehe Wonder which unfortunate guy went back kena grilled ah? kekeke
Stunning sial, when the guys picked me up.
I kena screwed for having rebonded hair la! kekeke Everyone's used to seeing my messy hair n such...
They've been seeing me in tt hairstyle for like years already! hahaha
 
We had a quite dinner at some steamboat joint near the Kallang MRT la
Sianz man had to be some China type of steamboat! *Abish* 1 solid mth of China liao come back still eat Chong Qing Huo Guo?!?!
Nvm la anything man =D hehe Its the company that counts! Yeah!
 
Just too bad our gd old Ah Lau isnt able to make it, as he's flying off today @_@
Gd luck on ur trip! hehe give me a FR on the food n the scene there ok ;> hehe
 
Food is ermmm =____________=
FR from the patrons there told us the eggs are rotten! hahaha
 
Surprisingly this time round chat was about HDB n loans man x_x
OMG! These guys are already talking abt settling down n getting married next year liao...
*siamz ah* Word on the street is like there would be 3 red bombs next year x_x
 
Dont ask me who i also duno... More interested in the food, the HDB n the loan part
I better make plans to be out of town then ;p
 
Heard one got a executive condo, two of which are getting 5 rooms in SK
Forgot the weak one who's gona get a 5 roomer n stay w the parants ;p hahaha
 
Me? Of coz i got plans la ;p but not feasible as I dont have a partner to share it with, so I'll stick with $ rolling plan hehe
 
Looking back, the last gathering was like 2 mths back at my b'day... Oh man the topics sure change alot when there's no ladies around! Hahaha
 
Of coz i kena screwd for not having any FR on the Liu Yings in BJ la! Note to myself, never go on business trips with those married freaks no more x_x No freedom to roam.
Myself i really wanted to try out the massage la, everyday at BJ back is aching like hell, had to stay up late n wake up early...
 
After all that chatter, the feast we had and the terrible smells we had to suffer
We decided to shift bases...
 
Next stop!
 
Yong He Dou Jiang~!~! *OMG~! OMG~! OMG~! OMG~! *
 
=___________________________________=
 
These guys sure know how to torture me man!
It's really pretty pack the place, we just had the cold sweeten soy milk =D
This tastes normal to me ok! hahaha Aint that sweet and goes down very well =) really heaven man hehe
The You Tiao is just a tad smaller than back in BJ
 
This time wise chat is abit about my trip to BJ n wats my plans for the future...
Everyone's interested in how's my take after this BJ trip, myself i wont know whats the future gona be like
 
"Surreal - Ayumi Hamasaki"
 
When i'm down, somehow "D-techolife" gives me the edge and the optimissm to look up n forward
Everything in my playlist is love n sadness ;p kekeke
Even the new FIR song is also lukewarm to my heart
 
"来到我身边 - Korean song from Paris Lover?"
 
One last burst of freedom before the weekend starts...
Come sat n these guys would be hand-cuffed up to become the nice little perfect men ;p
 
PS : To the rest, go ahead n do what you want. I know alot of u have been restraining yourselves for my sake
No need liao la hehe dont need to give me face ;p
--
Siam liao la!
sixx, kook, mon, 小六, 老六, 小黑... wat else?

Be yourself, no matter what they say... Endless ♡ for the ☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム