金曜日, 11月 25, 0017

More Figurines ;p

Well got this on the day I got back ~_~ hehe... I think ;p

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Is it the day i got back? Hmmmm think so la ;p
Nice right? Asuka n Rei from Eva
Saw these beauties way back on watch.impress, but didnt think I could get my hands on these, till that faithful day.

They aint really that expensive la abt $70 for the pair lor ^_^
Got these beauts at Hobby Point suntec, the branch at CS sucks!
Bought over 200+ and wont even give me abit of discount!
Or least something to make the customer happy la!

K k... Least I'm spending on something to make myself happy! hehe rather than getting tt stuff for her la ;p

Next up? Bat jio go Beijing le! haha surprising ok! hehe
He knows I need a break, somehow after coming back from Beijing life got abit too slow for me.

Feeling time trickling slowly... Everyday... Every moment

Tried to learn, tried to find... To reach out for eternity...
Where's the answer?... Is this forever?


Lucky thing sis is in camp ;-) else she's gona kill me when she gets out! Hahaha
Gota hide somewhere!

Eureka~!~! I'll bring along the sacrificial dog the next time round to appease the gods ;-) hiak hiak

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム