日曜日, 11月 27, 0017

Hush my dearest princess...

Disclaimer : Original and copyrighted by me ok ;p keke such nice words from my foul mouth hor? hehe
Like finding ivory in the stupid dog's mouth le keke
Dont worry this was what i came up with quite a while back... wait i kena killed by feminists ~__~; hehe
 
Hush my dearest princess...
 
Let me have all the pain and sadness
there should not be any heartache or ill feelings on your part
the tears would only stain your beautiful face
I wish to be always there to wipe away any tears on your eyes
 
On your face it should always wear a smile
as pretty as the sunlight in the morning spring
where the roses bloom and the birds sing
a joyous song of winter gone and a new world awaits.
That is the most fitting picture of you in my heart.
 
I'll use my love for you to overcome my sadness
Leave your winter darkness and sadness with me...
 
I would always be loving you...
Be it summer gone or authumn comes
 
I really wish
I could only wish
For the impossible
 
A fool's wish
which would never come...

--
Siam liao la!
sixx, kook, mon, 小六, 老六, 小黑... wat else?

Be yourself, no matter what they say... Endless ♡ for the ☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム