金曜日, 1月 06, 0018

Lament of innocence...

Just heard off the radio...

Yas is asking callers about Guy's reaction "When you see a really hot lady, in your mind would you wana have sex with her?"

=____= All callers whom think yes is pure LAME! I'm no FCP or join no sexist group la, but come on... Just for fun its a really interesting topic, which shows most guys think with their dick rather than their head, but deeper with-in, is sex everything? Where is the love?

There's even this guy whom said it takes real guts to tell the lady that you wana have sex with her! And its the highest form of compliment a lady can get? =___=;

Geez, if guys wana have sex with beautiful women, just go geylang la! You did be surprised at what kind of ladies u can find ;-)
Not to even mention BKK *先生,要喝酒吗?* ;p

Myself wise, would I be interested in the hot lady?

Until these two years it's yes, but its not about sex or looks, its everything about her, her life, character... how does she carry herself? Her attitude is it bitchy but nice enough to make my mouth water ;p lol

But now its different, I'm not looking for sex, but love.
Most of what I had in the past is sex, it isnt love making =(

Now, in my heart mind n soul, there's only one...
Touch my heart, have I truely loved anyone before CL? ...

I know there's alot of touching moments in my past relationships, but i dont remember them no more as it didnt really touch me.

The most memorable was when I asked her to be my gf... first rejection, first kiss, first dance, first time in bed ;p and the many times I broke up with her...
I dont even remember the anniversaries n b'days with her, how we celebrate...

Wasted guy I am... So guess u peeps can call me a pervy or bastard lor

She's a nice ger, the type whom gives n gives n gives, of coz i also give too la!
but the feeling's isnt like love. Maybe I never know what is love after all...
I came to this conclusion that I am not what she wants n gave her back her wings, her freedom. All the while I've blamed it on the differences between both of us, never admitting it is much more than that

I really yearn for that someone for me put my hands around her hips n cuddling with her. It gives me this warmth n togetherness feeling which... would forever elude me

This would be my eternal punishment

Never be able to find one I would truely love n be with her till the end of time =)

ps : I'm seriously considering to shut this blog n the other one down too... no worries i wont delete either one. So u peeps could still continue using this blog to listen for radio

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム