金曜日, 1月 19, 0019

Apocalyps? PUI~!~!

Just blindly went for the show Apocalyps... watever at gv vivo.
Was recomended by afew frens saying how gd it is, directed by Mel Gibson etc etc
 
Didnt really know its a MA18 show leh.. MA18 for GORE -.-; not my fav zzz
Its definately not a show to watch before meals! LOL but its gd for those hoping to go on a diet =D
 
Lots of blood... beheading...
Only MA part i would say is the poor toad being haressed!
Yeah and also how sore-losers mayans are... aka 8 guys whack 1 poor jaguar ;p
I also like the behive part, nice move throw a beehive at your pursurers!
 
Or then those few interesting parts... nothing much to mention ;p
Oh ya there's this bowl-hair cut guy whom was beheaded n then speared again? Same bowl hair guy? lol
I hate guys with bowl hair cuts zzzzzzzzzz
 
Honorable mention would be the delish donuts we had =D Think its called vinco?
Much better than donut factory! But cannot be compared to mister donut X"(
Vinco's donuts are not really that nice, but the holeless donuts are much better than those regular donuts! hehe
 
I'm actually quite dissapointed my fren stood me up today =(
She told me she would gladly join in for the movie... then this morn told me she has work n very tired...
So i just told her not to come, even though she later told me she wanted to go...
I dont like forcing ppl to come or make them feel guilty so that they would join in... ;p
 
No more devil's tail liao hor haha now is wearing halo above =D
 
Last but not least... Jian's guitar arrived at my doorstep this morn! Yeah!
But its too late for me to physically check it thru... leave it for molo zzz
 
Sigh... yeah I'm leaving my old company at last =D Molo I'll tender, so gd bye my old frenz... =(
I'll truely miss u all... but its REALLY REALLY time i moved on...
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム