月曜日, 1月 22, 0019

lala-lala the clams =D

 
Amaiii~!~! Thats the word to describe these fabulous beauties!
Sweet, slight spiciness n light liquor taste to complement the texture of the clams =D
 
This is the second time i experiment with this portuguese dish, since having been hooked when i was in Macau with the dog! LOL
They call this dish Ameijoas Portuguesas or something like that!
Its supposed to be steamed, but i did the stir fry way ;-)
 
Interestingly when we had this at Fernando n other portuguese restaurants in Macau n its pretty tasty!
 
Looks nice eh? Wan a bite? It's still in QC stage.. not presentable! hehe
The dog's gona kill me cos i'm using up all the white wine he bought! hahaha
 
Opps! I forgot to add the lemon~!~! *abish*
 
Hope i can perfect the recipe n serve others on the next gathering?
I know it's good ;-) Joey n the rest can justify for me! But its still far from my expectations ;p
 
Hmmm whoi's going overseas? Get me a bottle of white wine to experiment somemore? lol

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム