土曜日, 1月 20, 0019

A time to slack =D

Recently I got this renewed vigor n eagerness to do things ;p maybe its the new job!
haha I'm really eager to start work soon! Get into the nitty gritty details ASAP!
I was commented by my new CIO that I'm too kan chiong! LOL
Yeah I told him i wana meet him up n grill him abt the servers n network!
Think he's scared! haha
 
Contrally I should be afraid... alot of unknowns n alot of latency issues abound in my new job
Newgrounds for me... new challenges which I've yet to ever face before...
 
I would not fail nor would i back down on this new job.
 
It's really pretty scary as the CIO talked with the CFO during my 2nd interview
 
CFO : So what would his position be?
CIO : hmmm Systems manager?
 
-______________________-" These guys are scary okie! LOL
 
Me : Nonono... Junior systems engineer would be nice =D Since I'm pretty new to the team group n everything...
And its just a title!
CIO : Among us its okie to be any title, but when you are liasing with external parties a senior title would mean more weight...
 
Dumbfolded... Ok you win!
CIO : So we'll give him the post of Senior Systems engineers, since there's already so many network engineers n HQ would complain
 
@@ To me title is never important, the job n challenge is wat i crave for =D
Crazy hor me? hahaha so yeah my new job would require me to tutor the green horns n pretty much everything inbetween LOL
This job isnt a 4k paying job nor do i get to slack... but would be a real test n real satisfaction...
 
On my personal note, ya I'm thinking about her... someone whom I've meet up only once or twice before.
 
She's attractive when she knows who she is.... Wonder why I keep thinking of her...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム