土曜日, 2月 10, 0019

No such thing as a free meal -.-;

Where sld i begin? I was thinking of writing about the matrimony which i watched yester with a fren.. but leh.. nah~!
 
Had a wonderful evening out with the dog, he showed me his new nikon D40 n we were trying out some effects at marina bay.
Wonderful camera, but come on who would spend so much time adjusting light, exposure, balance... zzz zzz *drool*
LOL sorry man I'm a techie guy, but i really dont have so much patience when it comes to taking pictures.
 
-.- sry i'm no upskirt or peeping tom okie! hahaha
 
I believe in alot of scenes in life dont wait there just so u could fiddle ard w your camera's settings n shot.
Yup i'm a candid shot guy ;-) I love taking pictures of ppl or events which just happens, not cos they planned for it to happen, but things just happens... unexpectedly =D
 
And my preference for camera is like what he call it the 傻瓜机 aka the idiot's camera or more commonly know as digital camera =D
 
Point n click~! ROFL no hassle =D
 
Well dinner was wonderful at the Chin Fa Huo Hai Xian... too bad the dog didnt come lor =D~
I enjoyed the streaky pork n lots n lots of soy sauce chicken n pepper chicken~!~!
both are abit salty, but somehow they remind me of 三杯鸡 =D~ one of my fav chicken dishes hehe
 
Its really enjoyable as i got MJ, HH, CL & janis to eat with me.. and share gossip abt office! LOL
not my cup of tea.. but come on the ladies hor.. wudi man! CL left the coy so long liao still got the latest gossips in town zzz
 
Naive me eat n eat.. n didnt know wat surprises were up their sleeves lor.. Woman are EVIL~!~!
*Remembers Manli from ytd's The Matrimony* and the more prettier they are.. the more evil it is! *sweat*
 
Yeah after i had like 3/4 tank full they started asking me about which is the special ger i'm seeing..
One devil is bad already.. imagine having 3..
 
Anybody special?
Are you sure?
We read from your blog...
There's this ger you've been thinking about...
The one lor.. (T.T);
which is the one ah?
Ya lor who is it? (T.T);
Tell us leh~!~! (T.T);
The one which you've been out with once or twice one lor...
The one which you are always thinking of one lor~!
 
WHO AH?!?!?!?!
 
*FAINT* man LOL
 
They even brought along an ultimate weapon.. kenny~!~! LOL who killed kenny~!~! haha
-_____- yeah this bro of mine hor.. BO YONG ONE~!~! switch sides from helping me to helping the gers zzz
So much for brotherhood! Zzz
 
*panic mode* diang lai eh?? which is the one?? How come i got no recollection !?!?!
 
They said i would delete the entry in my blog.. but i really got no idea who they talking abt leh?
I talk abt all the woman in my life wor.. but none of them is exclusive lor hahaha
 
hmmmm as far as i know i'm not seeing anyone exclusively lor >,<;
I wish i was.. but i aint.. so there isnt any the one ard my life.. sorry dudes ;p
 
If there is any status quo or change in objectives.. i'll let u know ;-) ROFL
 
I'll keep these words in mind..
 
If you've asked there's still a 50% chance, but if u nvr ask, there wont be any chance at all
 
 
Very good morale booster ;p hehehe this is some pic i found~!~! LOL

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム