水曜日, 9月 07, 0017

From dusk till dawn...

Feeling very tired now... work has literally ruled over me for the whole night.
It was suppose to be a simple change n replace job, but it sort of went haywired n had to get IBM to come down ~_~ hehe

Boss your cisco router screw up ah~!~! Make me must activate 2+1 engineer to support n bring parts over ;p

What peeved me the most was the logging call part, which i believe IBM outsourced to somewhere in Malaysia...

OP : "Sir may i have the location of the equipment"
Me : "Woodlands Checkpoint"
OP : "Ermmm is there any street address or landmarks?"
Me : "Hmmm nope" (Kauz machum like woodlands checkpoint nobody know le!!!)
OP : "Sir how about any other buildings or landmark?"
Me : -_-" He's quite heng the equipment is not under some flyover le!
Me : "Just get the engineer to call me when he reaches here."

Of coz before hand i already know the engineer which is assigned to this issue liao lor... Just for formalities i had to log a call...

Interestingly I recieved a call at abt 1230am, I could vaguely remember what the conversasion was about, I was busy stoning thinking of the different errors, but i could always recgonize the soft child-like voice.

It instantly perked me up, way better than hot mocha or italian choco...

I was like thinking, why is she calling me now? Shouldn't she be asleep yet?

I've got a deadline of 0400hrs to get the system up, IBM doesnt have parts, the only spare is in my office, didnt bring ac adaptor n laptop battery is 1hr more, my partner here is in dreamland and I'm stuck here -__-" how very nice...

She knew that she caught me at a bad time, but i was reluctant to let go...

Sry folks i really forgot wat i was talking to her about liao ~_~

I know i was giving her much more attention n unrequited affection...
but she's really so gorgeous n cute! On top of which she has this nice hue of blushing pink on her cheeks when she's shy!

So who was i talking to?

Hmmm...

Ermmm...

Hehe...

Tada~!~!

She's so cute le! Hehehe i wana hug her also lor but i'm afraid i would dirty her lor =(
This the cutie I'm talking to in my dream like state lor hehehe
I'm gona miss her lor...
Wont be seeing her for few days le =(
Hope she writes back le ;p

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム