日曜日, 9月 04, 0017

Finding my way...

Time I really faced the truth, I'm a really boring guy whom is low in self esteem n confidence.

"U must have confidence in your self! Before others have confidence in u!"
"Mai Ani Kuan! Ani Kuan Bo Char Bor Eh Suka Li Eh!"

Do you know Sixx? Ya sure, what about him?
Who is Sixx? Ermmm... someone i know...

Friend of Wei?
Friend of Ah Bui?
My heartless ex? m(^_^);
Friend of so-n-so?

But in the end who remembers Sixx? No impressions

"Loneliness, your silent whisper, Fills a river of tears through the night..."

I'm like a pebble rolling along a stream, not finding a place for me to stay.

I keep telling my ex to move on, find something else in life to do n to keep herself occupied. She's a clinger, so am I.

"Time through the rain has set me free, sands of time will keep your memory..."

In the end the one I'm really bluffing is only myself.

I'm still the same me
I've yet to find the way to keep life interesting
I still have problem keeping a conversation interesting
I've yet to break free of the old-self
While everyone else is changing n moving on...

Dont wry la, I'm ok! hehe
Nope I'm not thinking of going back to my ex or y or z la ;p

I'm just directionless now... again lor ~_~ hehe

What am I striving for in life? ...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム