火曜日, 1月 17, 0018

First step into the sunlight

Been quite a while since i last blog or wrote something
Alot of things have happened since my last entry, did my first tiramisu, meet some new friends n old... alot of thoughts have been going thru my mind ;p

I've started another new blog, but wasn't able to post anything
I couldn't start a new

I was lucky some of my friends still remembered their passwords, else i couldn't get back here again. As for the other blog, i wont do anything abt it, nor would i ask for it back. I'm afraid taking it back i would delete it off. Which is why i left this blog, with my friends. So i wont delete all my memories in impulse.

My first tiramisu is a mixed ball of success, some love it for its taste, while some hate it for the strong liquor taste. Myself i find it quite nice n fragrant, but i fall into my bad habit, not eating much of wat i made. No matter how delicious it is. Strange nut i am, best thing is i wont support my own creations whereas i would support other's! hahaha no matter how bad they taste! Wierd right? Maybe its due to i find what other's cooked to be so much better than mine? hehe

I'm officially out of the group at work, no longer can i communicate with them no more. It's like strangers meeting up, face to face. I'm scared. Duno what to say even though deep inside i wana ask n talk, communicate with them. But somehow i always stop myself. No more, no need to talk no more... it's really enough liao. I know the words which come out would lead to another cold war, what's to be said have already been said. Time for me to be really practical.

If frenz are meant to part, i wont do anything anymore to stop it
I will no longer be bothered if they dont miss or think about me
My frenz would know who they are, just touch yourself in your heart n u would know if i'm really ur fren or not. I dont wana say no more liao

I'm on the rd to recovery peeps, so no worries
I would be self sufficient n happy, I wont look at others to determine my mood
I dont wana carry this hollow laughter of mine no more

My bad cough is still haunting me, i nono wat i should do abt it...
Nah i wont do anything abt it ;p let it recover by itself, think its becoming a habit rather than really having a bad cough... nono, dont care hehe

Really need to thank those whom attended tonight's small dinner gathering at the last min lor =)

What's next in my plans?

nono... make something else which needs more effort? maybe bake a cherry pie? hahaha
in the near future i would be going to dubai...
after which somewhere in march/april i hope the trip to japan would be finalized soon
by july i would really have to make my decision, stay or not. Time is pressing...

1 件のコメント:

11:23 午前 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

Sis, Take care !! Still waiting for the cake that never come. Bluff me.

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム