火曜日, 10月 17, 0018

Maybe I'm the one whom would never understand...

Having taken such a long break from blogging, it really feels odd writing down what i wish to.
Many things have changed, HH broke up with her bf, Kenny got a pro-christian gf, Janice joined Citibank, SK's back in town perm, lala's back perm too, dog got his PR, bat job hopped again, last but not least... CL just got married... Hey every one's getting married n is buying some HDB or condo ^^;
 
We've all moved on with our own lives, new friends new activities and everything.
 
With the new group, there are some whom are down right trouble makers. Me being one of them =D
Along with them, came someone new. This ger reeks danger...very dangerous. She's very frank, don't give face and down right pure evil. Also very nasty...
But deep down inside her, I know she's also a lonely person like me. Screaming silently... and living a persona.
 
Apparently I thought she's all alone, as she's filled with hatred and resentment for her family, relatives n work...
How wrong was i, after i introduced her to the inner circle of friends. She turned into a beautiful flower sucking in all the water from the desert.
 
I feel she now takes a fancy to bat...
I could just ignore it all or i could take a step back from the group, I can see myself drifting away from the group.
I'm becoming unreliable again...
 
She's organising a KTV this Friday n asked me to join, but I'm hesitating to go. Then she made it compulsory that I've got to turn up else she would cancel the whole thing.
She got me in a predicament... I have to turn up, else she'll put plane to everyone. Not to mention a wasted chance for them to get to know each other better.
 
I know she could jolly well ask him out on her own... knowing him I'm sure he won't turn up at all.
 
I've also spoken to him about my thoughts and he showed me i should give her encouragement by turning up for this event and not be a spoil sport.
Die liao... I'm running out of excuse, I can't go to Macau again this week and i can't disappoint this ger...
 
For my good friend, i shouldn't let him down. I should persevere... This is a good opportunity for him, to get out of bachelor-hood
For her, he maybe the one whom would allow her to trust n have someone close again
For myself, I should not run away again... To turn n ignore the presence...
 
All these years I've been selfish, thinking only about myself. Maybe its time for me to really think for his sake...
 
I should deal with it like nothing has happened, for all i know there might be something going on between the two =x
I do not wish to jeopardize what maybe the best things in life for them both...
 
God bless... (Ya i know i dont believe in god.. zzz)
 
I really wish i have the answers for this coming Friday... To go or not to go...
--
Where'd You Go? I missed u so.. Seems like it's been forever that you've been gone...

1 件のコメント:

5:42 午後 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

uncle 6ixx-y u always so undecisive-wanna go jus go-dun wanna go then dun go-dun need to think of some many consequences one-sometimes i think u think too much and starts closing urself up-haha-think i shld buy 4d-2day dunno y come tis blog & actually saw a new entry posted this morn!y u always no need 2 zzz 1 har?tis kind of hrs of course confused mindset-watever it is jus b urself!All the best 2 u!

-- guess who ;)

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム