土曜日, 10月 28, 0018

Upturn events for me!

Pretty happy today =)
 
My mama came home from her ops...
I miss her alot & I was afraid i would really lose her =( I've never loved her enough & I'm disgraced as I've never told her I love her before...
 
A gd fren of mine shocked me, she brought me a tumbler of Shen Yu soup for my mama!
I asked this fren for advice on cooking Shen Yu soup n she also didnt know how to cook lor
Then today over lunch she pop up w a tumbler of soup for my mama!
Even though she said it's from her fren's mama, i was still pretty doubtful about it
 
The soup is murky colored n has bitter groud bits in it lor...
 
She even refuses to let me thank her fren in person! -.-;
But nevertheless, I'm still pretty grateful to her... I owe her a major favour, but i dont know if i cld repay her anot @@
 
Last but not least, went clubbing at Forbidden City just now!
Nice place, nice dancers & most impt of all gd frens whom are enjoying it!
 
Every cloud has a silver lining...
Another fren of mine is breaking up again @@ This is the 5th time she broke up with some guy over the course of 1 yr...
I got scolded by my fren for returning her tumbler on the same night when we went to Forbidden City -.-;
 
Sigh... gers are prob! Hahaha be gd frens w them n they think u would fall in love with them or have ulterior motives zzz
The only regret I have is.. I've got too much good frens around n they are pretty nice ppl
I cant always be there to give them that much care n concern..
 
How i wish i got 48hrs in a day for my frens =)
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム