土曜日, 11月 11, 0018

Who moved my cheese?

Maybe its time to move on again... in search of other new frens...
 
I really need something new in my life. A new job, new frens, a new image...
 
This the second time my boss rejected my application for enrichment course.
This is it liao... 1st time he rejected stating reasons being project busy...
Now I'm idling and he still reject... 3 yrs with the co n this is how u treat me? LOL
 
Sorry dudes I'm no ball carrier n i dont suck up to the bosses.
So boss instead send those ball carriers to courses which dont even relate to work!
My CISSP course isnt even more than 5k before CITREP. No bond no shit... Fine lor...
 
On personal issues...
 
I'm actually quite glad my fren is able to find someone whom she can relate to n hopefully trust in future =)
 
"You stopped me from going back to being an ah lian"
ty lor, even though its most likely BS but i'll just leave it as that... You say i listen...
 
Remember... be good, for ur self. Never ever turn back...
 
Another one... I would never understand the meaning of "I prefer male dogs" @@
This is where i move on for myself =)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム