水曜日, 11月 01, 0018

Woot i screwed up again? hahaha

Nothing new, me screw up alot of thing in life... frens, work, life... zzz
This time round most prolly i lost this "gd fren" for sure
 
Something i learnt.. "Don't question her.. Especially her actions"
*sweat* Why? Guys been trained since young, things you duno must ask mah...
Especially in ppl's actions n behavior...
 
So don't ask = bochup = Dont care = not me @@
 
I was pointed out that asking her is questioning her = questioning my trust in her = i dont trust her @@
Contrary to what i said that i would trust her no matter what happens...
 
This made me self reflect... maybe when she slaughtered my heart the other time is really my fault...
Cos i promised to trust her n i still questioned her on why she's being so mean...
I didnt understand then, what she's feeling when another fren was shoting her...
And I am suppose to be her fren n trust her... My actions to her is i dont trust her
 
I've got to give her space n just be there when n if she needs me...
Other than that I cant do anything liao. Hands tied behind my back.
 
So now i get it.. I deserved it.
 
It seems like she's troubled by some matters n I'm suppose to give her some "space"
 
Cheem hor? Me still not quite understand... but gasping some ideals
 
But these few things make me wonder...
 
Do i really trust her?
Do i really only trust everyone else except myself?
Am i really a gd fren?
 
So maybe I'm not such a gd fren after all... hahaha

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム