火曜日, 11月 08, 0017

If you want things to stay as they are, things will have to change


One of the few times i had to edit my posting, just trying to clarify somethings.
As i did say quite a fair bit of u peeps may have mis-interprete my blog ;p

Sounds cheem leh, clarify wat? What is there to clarify?

I dont like ppl to mis-interprete any of my frenz lor, what i'm writing here is what i'm feeling. Not like trying to make anyone see her as a bad or nasty ger. Anyone of u whom read my blog dont go bash ppl just coz u think anyone i mention here is mean or nasty. These are all my views, no one else's n wuld suggest u get to know the pax better ur self lor =)

Neither am i trying to compare her to my ex or whichever ger in or not in my life, be it coincidental or not =)

Hey there's so many ppl out there in there world, there's bound to be one or two to be also like her as in character la @_@

Some of the time my thoughts are jiberish and chaotic and i just write what i feel, so it may not seem very coherent to the actual situation at hand.

For example, in my previous blog

"I would say this tender we'll flop, a big mistake but very gd experience for me.
Why gd experience? It allowed me to see how cold she could get, not that it matters, my ex also could get very cold ~_~ and guess everyone knows how it felt hehe"

What i was really trying to imply is, how cold she could get towards the old lady
K she had to save my ass back then and i really appreciate it, it's just i was abit shocked at how cold her attitude was to the old lady. U all know how soft i really am, provided the correct person n situation.

I would literally agree to anything la ;p not so good hehe ~_~

Yes, i've got a hard time saying no to ppl lor...

The best rejection I do is to make her pissed by not joining them for lunch ;-) n dinner...

Think i'm gona get sick soon hehe the cold is getting to my bones...
Every morn i feel my nose is all dried up n there's blood in it too x_x
The wind is chilling to my nose, anytime of the day.

But i've gota be cold...even if my heart is burning warm n bleeding dry...

Ok, i've caught a cold, just hope it's not H5N1 lah ;-) keke
joking ok! hehe I'm too young to die ;p keke
In the dog's words, I still got alot of women to *BEEP*! kekeke
Think i only got caught a mild cold, so no worries at all
Just tt in the morn my nose is surely gona be stuck w all the gooey stuff x_x

How's the game plan now? Not so sure, except I guess wat i'm playing now is to build it up n destroy it, repeat till the end?
Then there wont be no who owe who kind of crap.

Oh diaoz...So tired now...eyes glueing shut soon

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム