日曜日, 11月 20, 0017

Back to square one

Yeap, back home liao lor =) hehe

"Private Emotion"

I've been running away from the truth, thought this trip would help me settle somethings, both in my mind n in my heart.
Was hoping to quench this fire in my heart, but instead it added fuel to it ~_~ hahaha
Pathetic dude! You are pathertic!


"You and Me"


Well back home liao gota face up to the shi@tz back home ;p the life that i left standing still for the past 1 month
The friends to meet, the things i've been holding off to...

It's been a really long year, since the day i meet her, things have been standing still.
But I've gota move it ;-) The world still goes round n round, time still flows.


"Say you love me"


I'm moving not cause I've given up on my feelings, but there's alot of things which needs my attention too.

@k_his_x had a nice long chat with me, style...
@sinpen, very nice sugar-coated bullet...
@gege, no i duno how to ans u this time lor. It definately wont be wasted really!
@yy, thanks for the kind n supporting words, long time since we chatted! hehe
@southpark, thanks for the great advice...

"The crying game"

and everyone else whom have chatted n SMS me to support me lor =) including her

"If you get there before I do"

I really suck at face-to-face chattings eh? Really bad at expressions so alot of stuff I do rather than say.
Everything is an excuse, everyone just wans me to forget her n to move on.

Thanks ppl, I would move on, the feeling is hard to rid of

"原来我love you so much"

Dont worry, there's quite a bit of goodies to go around la ;p especially the smokers lor! hahaha

Some pics for all to see lor hehe the rest is on her camera n my boss eh cam ~_~ keke

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Home sweet home, for the past month... Lived, slept, worked, loved, cried & got hurt all in here! Hahaha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You guys wont believe this is a rose ok! haha fully bloomed eh rose le!
There's a nicer one in the shade i love, but i didnt take, maybe she'll take tt pic...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
First meal, the portion is enormous! These are the left overs! Hahahaha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Does this look familiar? ;-) kekeke Looks abit like AB rite guys? hahaha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our first fish head! That is a full sized WOK ok! It's really that huge!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Smokers... Your gifts! kekeke I think u guys know which is for who liao la ;-) keke

Green chicks rule, the guy is bowing to his chick.
Yellow chicks rule, the guy's on a dog leash to his chick.
The simple truth, guys love with their dicks, girls with their heart.
Dangerous gases, no explaination needed ;-)
Band of brothers, sorry this is for an old friend of mine =) hahaha

@her there's alot of things for me to say, but i cant say it. I'm restrained because, I'm afraid of getting hurt, again.

"可惜不是你/Pity that it was not you"

Nice song u sang to me on the last walk, I duno is that a hint or wat to make of it.
So I'll just let it go... Just like the pillow whack from u

There's always two sides of the coin... Sorry for all the mistakes I've done or did to hurt u

"Say you love me"

No quotes, just alot of sweet n painful memories...

"D-Technolife"

Gota move... Gota move...

"不怕不怕"
OMG! Numa numa in chinese ?!?!?! MUAHAHAHAHA this is nice hehehe

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム