金曜日, 11月 18, 0017

Closing the final chapter Oinky...

I should have done this a long time back when it was so much easier...
It wouldn't have been so hurtful to myself, it's really not worth the effort
 
These are my bitter sweet feelings and nothing more than that
There wont be no quotes from her or anyone else for that matters
 
The last few weeks is really testing and tiring, going from being wonderful moments to horrid in the blink
Both of us had a part to play in swinging this pendulum, everyday
 
I've gotten used to it and coming to terms with her normal behavior, I have to adapt soon
It's just too bad my boss had to be the joker with the ugly mask, really fugly
 
Yup, he turned up and she turned into workhorse mode, totally ignoring me, chill very gd
There is no avenue to communicate no more, for the past week
I kept totally to myself, not opening abit
 
Purely sarcastic, she's not the only one who dares to screw the boss
Except mine is different, dont like it fire me dude, I rather be on the next plane back home hehe
I'm joining the renegades ;-) wicked
 
This went on till these few days, where I've gota make the decision, to stay or go
 
I was seriously contemplating on the effects of staying behind and roaming around alone in Beijing
I dont need no company, I already know where to go thanks to those online freaks who visits the "hair saloons" ;p
It is abit too late for me to make plans to either go GuanXi or SuZhou to visit my other friends
 
Partly I also dont wana see the bf as things might get a bit sticky, he doesnt need to know that I'm so crazy about her.
 
Things was going well and I was thinking hell might as well enjoy abit of the local stuff
 
Till I had to go bang my head on the wall last night
 
In a war there is no win-win situation, there's always bound to be a loser
The real winner is the one whom doesnt goes to war
 
The other winner is the one whom knows when to cut loses...
 
It's really getting pointless of me talking to her no more, there's really nothing for us to talk about
Talking to her was secondary, the act of taking back my passport would mean something
 
She knows me too much and simply too dangerous to be by my side no more...
 
I wont get emotional, I will survive. I dont need you to worry about me
You've given up the right to worry about me, everyone else can worry about me except you
This is the price you've to pay for getting so close to me...
 
I'll get used to not having you around to support me
 
Adios Amigos...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム