火曜日, 11月 15, 0017

In the face of the Winter winds

Wah! Its really getting really cold le
First time u guys hear me say cold rite? hehe
No joke la now day temp abt lesser than 10 degrees, night temp hovers ard 3-5 degrees, no winds la
Seems quite nice lor ;-) Wicked ok! keke Wearing the same grey wind breaker n jeans ;p
i'm gona upgrade to the reporter jacket soon hehe
Ya the black one which i've never gota used yet
 
What's more interesting is when would i go back to SG?
Should i stay till 23rd n go sigh-seeing by myself?
 
Nah no worries i wont join her w her bf nor would our paths cross lor
We may go visit the same places, but i wont go at the same time as them.
Dont wana waste this oppurtunity to visit espercially with tips n stuff alike from u nice dudes out there! keke
 
Really sick n tired of the work.
 
After i get back I would clear all my leave n off one shot, I'll most prob have a talk with my boss first
Yeap... time to make the decision, to stay or to leave.
 
The decision wont be because of her, she doesnt play a part in my decision making.
Can say i was foolish, I'm not really needed here at all. Things changed, but i doubt anyone would have noticed it if i wasn't here in beijing.
My mates need me more back in SG.
 
If i was to stay, would things change?
Yeap, it surely would... what changes? We shall see...
 
If i was to leave, where do i go?
Not really important, need a break, getting really tired. WAs thinking of waiting till April when the dog's contract ends ;-)
That would then be really wicked! hahaha

We all need a direction, I need to find mine soon. The co's a gd place, but seems like ppl whom love it tend to be of a certain stero-type...
Not my kind, they dont give me the blood smelling feeling I need to get going. So think of like a Ferrari in a school zone la ;p
 
Just too bad i wont be able to find a co which keeps me in the bleeding edge.
All serves a purpose, to keep their ops running...
 
Anyway, who wana join me from 18th onwards? hehe
U just need to buy air tix ;p the accompdation is FREE! kekeke

4 件のコメント:

10:01 午前 に投稿, Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

Maybe I will .. hehehe .. I need a holiday

 
10:39 午前 に投稿, Blogger kook さんは書きました...

U sure anot? hehe u can get tix fly over now meh? U come then we go chiong around la! keke

Who ever wana come just email me lor ;p

 
2:17 午後 に投稿, Blogger Jonathan Wong さんは書きました...

Cheong????
What kind of cheonging are u guys refering to??? May i join???hahaha

 
6:19 午後 に投稿, Blogger kook さんは書きました...

chiong makan la! Scorpions, dog meat, centerpede, etc etc etc...

Yummy? hehe

Nah if u guys come i treat u makan la ;p i already know where to go n wat to eat liao keke

Just need kakis man!

 

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム